Tuesday, September 4, 2012



well back in class and I was acting a little silly with the chatting with the guys
in class and getting in trouble for walking off the school grounds with a guy
during the 15 minute break - which is all very silly since we were just talking 
about some remodeling being done on a nearby house, but I'm having a few of
these teenage girl type incidents and getting in trouble for being bored and acting
silly and smiling and talking a bit, and I had a really unblemished record of always
being a good student before I went on hormones - maybe I'm just reading too
much into it

Otherwise I wore the capris and the brown animal print  top and brown flats
and for OJT did restroom cleaning which isn't as bad a sit sounds -we have gloves
and special brushes and towels and all that  -so it's not unsanitary at all, I will
be getting out early tomorrow so I wont be doing any OJT tomorrow and I'll
wear a nice skirt for my lab visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment