Sunday, September 30, 2012







 Go Vikes! another win.  I actually only listened to the last 10 minutes but it
sounded exciting (if you are a Viking fan) I went to Sunday service then
had a Trans Ministry meeting (which included Pizza! - I love Pizza)
the I went over to the James Ford Bell Museum at the U of M, which
is free on Sundays.   I took a few phone photos to illustrate what a cool
museum this is.  I wore my navy blue pencil skirt, deep purple blouse,
and black pumps.

The big news right now is my prescription for hormones ran out yesterday,
so I had nothing to take this morning. Hopefully I'll get this sorted out Monday.
if not I might have to change the title of the blog to "Who's the old guy?"
but like you can see from the top photos so far the damage is minimal

Last night's gig went well and I'm going to go cash that check -it's small,
but any cash helps now.  I may be dressed Monday (if I can arrange
an interview) I'll certainly be dressed Tuesday for an interview then I'll
man the phone banks for MNUnited against the stupid amendment.

I am approaching exactly 1 year of dressing and going out in public,
so on Oct 8th I'm going to republish the initial blog  (from my old,
deceased blog - Transformative Honeymoons) about going out
for the first time and just before that I'm going to post a simplified
guide summarizing how I'd go about getting the clothes and makeup
and all that if I was to do it again with the benefit of what I know now
(I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything, I'm just going to post how
I would go about dressing up and going out, knowing what I know now)



No comments:

Post a Comment