Monday, September 24, 2012




I'm out of school now, so I went to a job club today and listened to a presentation
from a temp-to-hire firm -there were several classmates there - and we all said hi,
but basically it was an hour and half presentation of what they have to offer.
It's probably worth posting my resume on-line with them, they have openings at least.

I wore my dark purple blouse, dark blue pencil skirt, black pumps and a purple
leather coat  -I'm back home in guy mode and it's not even 1pm yet, but I need
to go online to apply for these jobs and really when I'm around the home the
arrangement is I'm not supposed to be dressed up -it's an incentive to get a
job so I can get my own place and live full-time

Tomorrow, I have an appointment with my OB-GYN to see how I'm doing on hormones,
as far as I know, everything is going well, and then a couple hours later with
my psychiatrist, and again as far as I know I'm doing well, other than that I
really need a job

So like I say, I need a job and your probably saying "So stopping whining girl - take
the dog for a walk, come back and sit down in front of the computer for a couple hours
and apply for some jobs" -OK that's good advice,  I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment