Saturday, September 22, 2012





That's my dog in her natural state -and that would be in some sort of trouble,
but she's a good dog, just misunderstood.  I took those pictures right after
my morning jog (2.5 miles) and my morning breakfast at a nearby restaurant:
a very good dutch garden pancake (about $13 and very rare because I can't
afford to eat out often) .I went to the Saturday morning jam, and had a good time,
then went to the high school homecoming /car show gig (and didn't make as much for
playing as I hoped and it was very cold and windy) then I had an gyro meal ($9 and
eating heavily into the little money I made from the gig)
then I took my dog for a walk, had a salmon meal, and am now watching
Dr Who on BBC America (I had no idea Dr Who was still on - I used to watch
it  and it was great, but I was normally drunk when I watched it and twenty years
younger)

OK since I was in guy mode all day, what does any of this have to do with
a blog about a transexual's transition?  Well the transexual would be me,
and I took my spiro today, and I have my estrodial patch on, my friend stopped
by at the gig and sang a song, she's trans and so is her friend who drove her over,
they came with two cis-women friends, another trans woman friend stopped by
to listen to me play and that was nice - my singing friend struggled a bit because
the group added a guitar player and that threw us off a bit - but she was performing
in front of a regular (i'e non-gay/drag queen audience) and I thought it was pretty
cool to give her a chance to do that.  Then when I was walking the dog a guy I met a
couple weeks ago gave me a call out of the blue and he's busy and I'm busy so
we're talking about meeting someplace, sometime but it's not like we actually
arranged anything and I don't know, other than the one date I went on to
see what it was like (and it was OK but we just walked around Como Park
and he kissed me on the cheek and I never saw him again -so my experiences
dating a guy as a girl are not very exciting) but otherwise I've never really dated
a guy (or a girl) when I was presenting as a woman, and it's such an asexual
way of living for a lot of trans people like myself, that I'm not really sure I want
to, but he did seem kind of nice for an admirer and it's such a taken for granted
thing that trnasexuals are sexual creatures going on dates with men all the time
that for me going on a real date, at least once seems like something I should try,
but I don't think this guy's advances are going to lead to anything, he'll call me again
 in a couple weeks and talk about getting together and it'll be like yeh, yeh we need
to do that sometime and that will be the end of it.

PS - I told him where I go to church, so it's not like I'm blowing him off, I just get
the sense that he's an admirer (someone who is attracted to the idea of dating guys
who wear dresses) more than that he's really attracted to me as a woman, and
I'm just not interested in dating someone who sees me as a guy, even an attractive,
exciting guy, or maybe it's my unfamiliarity of socially being in the girl role that's causing
the problem, but yeh, I don't see this leading to anything


No comments:

Post a Comment