Friday, September 7, 2012


I wore a really nice tan skirt, gold lame sweater, tan leather open toed booties
and a brown canvas belt -so as you can guess I had a pretty good day
(there's a very high correlation between dressing up nice and having a good
day) having said that I'm waiting for a check to clear and I'm totally broke
until it does-so I'm not going out tonight or going for breakfast tomorrow,
but hopefully I will have a little money by Saturday and go out then, and
go to church on Sunday.   Now I know that not having money doesn't mean
you can't go to church, but it's embarrassing not putting anything in the offering,
and people notice that and talk and don't understand that I really don't have
any money right now - literally -I saw my psychiatrist today and that's covered
by health care (if you're poor in MN) and there's a three dollar copay, and I
I paid that in quarters - I joked about it, but it is embarrassing - I am so
very tired of being out of work -so I"ll probably be in boy mode all weekend
and that'll be incentive to send out some resumes -and you know I'll wear a
really nice skirt for that first interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment