Wednesday, September 19, 2012




I have a job interview tomorrow -I need to leave class early and drive straight
to the interview, in my black skirt and purple velvet top and black pumps -
I'm kind of nervous about my first interview in a skirt, but it's exciting
in a scary sort of way. The lady I am interviewing has no idea I'm going
to be wearing a skirt, but that's what I wear in public these days -I'm just
going to show up say "Hi" and take it form there.

the top photo is  in class this morning (black top, blue jeans, and black flats) and yesterday
at Como Park.  Class was OK and I sent out an application this morning and worked
my On the Job Training for the last time (I  take-off early Thursday and Friday is graduation)
so my first paid job as a person in transition is over and done with.  Two more days of class.

I went to group after class and hung around for the Karoke afterwards and that was fun
now I have to lay out my clothes for the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment