Saturday, September 15, 2012

it's late and I have a gig in the morning -so really quickly
I went to the Townhouse to see a friend who's entered in the
talent contest - I got there at 9 in my light tan skirt tan open
toed booties with the 4"heels and the gold lame sweater with
a very tight black boned corset -I haven't been wearing corsets
lately but I went with a corset and hip pads  -and it was pretty dang
uncomfortable honestly -I talked to a trans woman who'd been on
hormones for about a year and a half and considering I'd been on
hormones a month and a half that was productive, and I drank a couple
beers and talked to my friend a bit and her friend and waited and
while I waited for the talent contest to start, I sat and listened to
Lori Dokken play piano in the back room, and she is extremely
good, anyways she let me sit in on a Bonnie Rait song in G,
and we got a very good reaction from the crowd -so that was fun,
then I went back to the main room and waited and talked and finally
about 11:30 my friend got to do her first number, but it was so late
I couldn't stay any longer so I watched her number and left as
soon as it was done, now I have to get some sleep

Update: the Farmers Market gig went well -its a paying gig but they
pay by check so I don't have the money yet, I also have a check for the OJT
at school for, that I get on Monday (because I left early on Friday) plus I still
have only a portion of the first check so all told it's something over a hundred
dollars -which will be nice, afterwards I went to the coffee shop and met
one of my classmates there and helped him review for the test another student
joined in later and we were there for about 4 hours preparing him for the test
he's a good guy and I'd like to see him pass the test -but if you can imagine me
talking for three or four hours - oh my voice is sore -in the end I decided to
not dress up in my girl clothes for this test prep (that why I'm updating the last post,
not adding a new post -typically I do a new post every time I dress up and
go out in public, which is almost every day, but not quite, but I didn't dress up, so
no new post) -one more week of classes then I'm done (yeah!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment