Tuesday, September 11, 2012


very long day today, but I'm nearing the end of my training and started to get worried
about finding a job when I'm done, and especially finding a job that's going
to allow me to continue living as a woman during the day, and hey if I actually
had some money, going out as a woman at night too.

Anyways we're studying boilers for the MN Special Boilers license and I all
ready have one, and I have some volunteer time as a boiler operator with my
church, so it's a little boring -OK I'm a liar -it's really boring -it's just way too
long to be studying at a pace that is way too slow for me -but the rest of the class
takes the boiler test next Tuesday, and the school paid to renew my license, and
I get next Tuesday morning off, while they're taking the test, so that's cool.

Sept 21st is the last day, classes started My 29th so that's almost 4 months of going
to school dressing up every day for class as a woman -it really is an amazing
accomplishment, and next week is the last week - next Friday is the last day,
so I'll be celebrating next Friday, but it's not as big a deal as it could be because
I decided to go on hormones on August 1st, so that looking down the road I finish
classes next week (as a woman) look for a job and find a job ( as a man transitioning
to be a woman) change my gender marker to a woman and live the rest of my life
as a woman - putting it in that perspective, going to class for another week and a
half wearing some skirts to class just really isn't a big deal,

but it is fun to wear a skirt to class -I wore capris today, but I'm wearing my
jean skirt and black boots Wednesday and right after school at 6:30 my church
is holding a bluegrass concert  (31st and Park in Mpls) so I'll just drive over and
listen to some good music (I love bluegrass even though I play the blues)
$10 is the suggested donation to support defeating the marriage amendment.

No comments:

Post a Comment