Tuesday, September 25, 2012






I started the day at Como Park - the bottom picture is in the Bonsai room
which is one favorite things to see there, but I was over in St Paul to
see my psychiatrist and basically tell him everything is going pretty good
right now because basically everything is going pretty good, then I had a few
hours before my other appointment with my Ob-Gyn.  So I went over to the
Walker Sculpture Garden (home of the giant spoon) then I went over the bridge
and walked over to Loring Park (where Pride was held and where I played with
my band in my black dress) and I walked over to the stage area just to see what
it is like now - and now it's just an empty patch of grass and my memories.

then I went to my doctor and this is my second visit so I reported truthfully that
everything seems to be going well, and the previous tests confirm that.
Since I am  doing well on the low initial dosages the dosages will be increased
to what is probably the level I will be taking for the rest of my life - and  now
the changes should be coming a lot quicker and maybe be actually noticeable.

So that starts October when I pick up next months prescription , and so
that should be interesting, but things are really going well, so it'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment