Sunday, September 23, 2012





Go Vikes!  We're beating the niners 17 to 3 and a blocked field goal
at halftime -yeah

Anyways, I wore a purple blouse and blue skirt to church, went to the coffee shop
before hand and walked around Powderhorn Lake - I was kind of all pumped up
that someone was going to say something negative about me - and I have no idea
why -people were all being friendly to me, partly I've been spending so much time
in class that I haven't had to deal with just walking around in public in a skirt,
but it's a little bothersome -every one either walked by without noticing me
really or else smiling and saying hi, so I'm a little embarrassed about that.
I need to get out more because most people are OK

The sermon was really good, whenever the pastor talks about the forty years
in the Wilderness that resonates with me (hint: Stacy Wilderness is my
drag name) I sat with one long-time friend during service like I always do
(the middle picture is a blurry picture of me in the pews) and sat and chatted
with another friend after service, so that was enjoyable

Now I'm back home in guy mode watching the Vikings - I'm going to a job
club Monday morning and I may wear the same outfit (don't tell anyone)

Go Vikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment