Monday, September 10, 2012



That is not what I wore today to class - I wore a blue t-shirt with a Channel Paris
logo and blue slacks -size 16 with black flats - I thought I would be doing some
painting in class and I wanted to wear something I could ruin if it came to it.
But instead I wound up vacuuming, which is fine, I really don't mind vacuuming
for an hour, but it would be more fun in a French Maid's outfit - I'd do it, if someone
bought the outfit for me....hint, hint.....

Actually those pictures are the last pictures I have of me as a guy ( the day before I
started on hormones) now I have pictures where I look more like a guy, but in
terms of actually, medically speaking still being a guy - those are some of my last
pictures of me as a guy -

I got my test results back and the doctor says I seem to being doing well with
the hormones and I feel pretty good actually, but it's strange when one finds
oneself almost a month and a half into it - partly because you have to look really
hard for any physical changes - and that's after a month and a half (on the 15th) which
is a long time to me but a very, very short time to have any changes occur, so
patience is the key -I do look a little better, and makeup is starting to look better
on my skin as it softens and , well they're growing a little -it's really hard to tell what
is a real change from what is the placebo effect of just taking something that's
going to make me a woman (ie legally change my gender marker to Female)

No comments:

Post a Comment