Monday, September 17, 2012


Last week of school, so I'm sitting in class taking a picture of myself and that's
the abstract pattern blouse I normally wear with my jean skirt and black boots.
That's also the new wig -and everybody seems to like it, it's pretty close to my
natural hair color so maybe as my hair grows out I can style it close to this.

For makeup I've kind of settled on foundation, a black eye liner, mascara,
and a shade of lip stick pretty close to the natural color of my lips -it's not
great or anything but for a 52 year old man who's been on hormones for a
month and a half - I'm pretty lucky to look at least a little feminine, and I
like the changes even if they are small and slow and taking for ever.

Class was a review for the boiler test that everyone is taking tomorrow -I all
ready have my boiler license so I get to sleep in and show up at 1pm to school,
but I'll probably go to a clothes closet and see if I can find some nice skirts
and blouses I could wear to an interview

I'm really pretty comfortable now with the idea of going to an interview dressed
as a woman and in my mind it really doesn't matter what I wear as far as doing
the job, but as far as standing up for myself and creating a future for myself,
I really have no choice but to do this - I can't seriously imagine going to an
interview as a guy.

It occurred to me that by the spring if I want to go out and lay in the sun,
I better have a bikini top on or I could get arrested -heheheheh, I've never
worn a woman's one piece bathing suit but I've always been dying to do it,
by next spring, if I want to go to the beach and go swimming the only choice
I'll have is to wear one or get arrested -it's really strange thinking that I'll
have to wear woman's clothing in this one situation  - I wonder if
there are other situations where I'd legally have to wear woman's clothing
(as a trans person) - any comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment