Thursday, September 13, 2012




these are from Oskosh a couple years ago, I didn't get to go this year or last
year -it's one of the sacrifices -before that I went every year for about 12 years
in a row - anyways the bottom picture is a Ryan PT-22 and it has always been
my dream to fly in one and there is a flying PT-22 at Fleming field and it'll cost
about $130 and if I can get a job soon enough before it gets cold, I'm going to
fly again, this time as a passenger, but as a woman passenger -so that'll be an
amazing flight OK here's a mile high gag:


but in the meantime I flew my RC plane this morning and managed to land it
in my hand several times which is pretty cool -controlling a little light RC plane
as it flies toward you and having it land in your hand, and I only crashed one,
so that was fun -then I went in to class for 8 hours of school.  I wore size 16 blue
jeans, black flats and a pretty silvery blouse -class was OK and I did
vacuuming again -so that's OK.

I decided that since I know the Boiler material so much better then some
other people (I have my special boilers license) I 'm going to meet with
a couple students on Sunday and help them study for their test

I have a gig sunday morning (yeah!!!) so I'll miss church and I may go to
this study session as a guy - I haven't decided yet -it's right after my gig
and it's a royal pain to dress up on the road over (ie in some gas station
bathroom) but Im not comfortable letting them see me as a guy either, so
I don't know - obviously I didn't think this one thru - but maybe I should go
ahead and dress up even though it's just for a couple hours -I'll let you
know what I decide in a couple days -but tomorrow, hopefully will be
a super fun day.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there any Lancasters that could still fly on this side of the Atlantic. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture was taken a couple4 years ago at the Oshkosh Airventure, and it was so unique I was thrilled to see it -but as I remember
    the Lancaster was one of several planes that flew over just to be
    at Oskosh that year -so I'm not sure if there are flying examples of Lancasters in North America right now.

    ReplyDelete