Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I have an interview on Thursday, and I was texting a friend about
what to wear and it's decided - I'm going to the interview in a skirt.
It's kind of scary actually - it's really a bit scarier than I thought, but
I'm not going to get a job where I can dress, unless I show up looking
my best and looking professional and that means wearing a skirt -
oh it's scary though.

The class took the boiler test and it sounds like they did well, I got
to sleep in, get a McDonalds #13 breakfast, go jogging 3 miles with my dog
and then getting dressed up in tan size 16 jeans, brown boots and an
animal print blouse and go to Como Park (zoo and conservatory) while
they all took and the test and I thought ha, ha I've all ready got my license.
Como Park is a nice place to walk around.

Class resumed at 1pm and learned a bit about electrical stuff then worked
vacuuming -and get paid for that 1.5 hours of vacuuming.  Way back on May 29th
I showed up dressed up for the first day of classes, and now I have exactly three
days of classes left - I leave early Thursday for the interview and Friday is the
graduation so tomorrow is the last day of my working the On The Job Training,
and Thursday is the Final, so it's all winding down, but I'll keep posting
on the blog -I'm just going to change the lead to my transitioning while I
look for employment

I have some big news about the Saturday gig, but talk about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment