Thursday, July 5, 2012



Well let's see what did I do that was interesting, hmm, let's see.....
well I did call the office of a respected Minneapolis Ob-Gyn
doctor who works with Transgender patients and set up an
appointment for Tuesday July 31st after class,
The receptionist on the phone said I needed a letter from a
psychiatrist to set up the appointment and I said I carry one in my
purse, I also need a photo ID ( and yes I will bring that driver's
license -and no I will not repeat the driver's license  story again)
so I'm all set - I still haven't decided that I will go on hormones,
but obviously one factor is my age and health (which is excellent
as far as I know -but I haven't been to a doctor in years)
so I'm going in and seeing what she says and I'm starting to think
about it a little more seriously, but really I haven't decided anything
I'm just looking into it and seeing if it is possible and what would
be involved if I actually did it.

Anyways I wore a brown skirt, my dark purple fuzzy velvet top,
and the tan leather ankle high boots with the 4" heels and before
class some young men who were playing basketball said I had really
nice legs (they were way too young - I don't even think they were
21 - so I just walked past, but one has ears)
Class was pretty much a review of material I've had before in my
Residential HVAC class last year but it's all part of the test and
the more I know the better - and it's fun when we work in groups
because it'll be me and a guy or me and a couple guys and we can
chat a bit - at lunch I made "the call" so yeah I'm going to see what
she says and then think about it some more
After lunch -more of the same coursework and a practice quiz,
the day went pretty quickly.

I'm still going home and changing into boy clothes before seeing my father
every day at the managed care facility, and it really would be nice to
spend an entire day dressed up - it's starting to get frustrating changing
every day , but at least I am coming home to change now and it's only
going to be another week or two the way it looks now, then I can actually
start spend full days dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment