Monday, July 30, 2012



Surprise test today I got over 100% (there were extra credit questions)
it was easy, actually the real surprise is that I wore capris for no good reason,
because I thought we were going to be doing work on floors today.
Instead I was at a desk all day and could have  worn a skirt and heels - oh well

Definitely I'll be in a skirt and heels Tuesday - I go to the clinic right after classes
for my first appointment, and assuming everything goes OK......(knock on wood)
I want to look nice when I drive to the clinic,and walking in in a skirt shows
that I'm used to presenting as a woman and comfortable with it and it's time to
move forward

It's been really hard to get past some of the "taking a drug" aspects but
it's not like taking a recreational drug or alcohol or cigarettes, this is
taking a hormone your body needs to correct physical problems and
make me feel better about myself and my body


As a couple women have said if a doctor said you had the flu and this is what
doctors recommend for the flu I'd take it without even thinking about it

(I'm getting all the wishy-washy stuff out of my system today - I 've put a lot
of thought into this and I'm very sure of myself -I just sound indecisive, because
I have thought about this and waited and gone back and forth and all that
for a very long time, but I'm a former hang-glider pilot -I know it's OK
to seem indecisive, and worry about everything and worry about what
could happen and get all nervous until you walk up to edge of the cliff
 then you either run off and soar into the air or if you have any doubts
about your safety, you step back and call it a day, but honestly, it's time.


PS -that's not me - I flew a white green and yellow Pulse 11m (which I still have)
and actually most of my hang-glider time was aerotows in Whitewater WI, but
I did fly Lookout Mountain and Henson's Gap and the Indiana Dunes and
Hagar City, MN - I'm just making a point about my decision making process.

No comments:

Post a Comment