Friday, July 13, 2012




let's see if I write this post in 20 minutes- I wore my teal skirt and matching
jacket with an abstract floral print top underneath, and then greyish
colored pumps - it's a nice summery outfit -and I wanted to look nice
because the person from the state who enrolled me in this program that is
paying for everything held a meeting before class and so I wanted to look
employable, and we discussed my updated resume -which is really good.
So she is thinking of passing it along to a recruiter, even though I can't
actually start employment until Sept 21st.
This is really good because I plan on presenting as a woman when I
show up for the interview and when I show up for work and that
does restrict who will hire me -so my job search will be a lot harder
than for similarily qualified candidates (I am extremely well qualified now
for the work I am looking for -if I wasn't wearing a dress HR people
would be eager to hire me)
Anyways the meeting went well and she was impressed with my resume,
and I'm doing extremely well in  class, and so I think people are noticing
me for positive reasons  and are going to try and help me when I am
looking for a job - so I'm hopeful

Class is going well -The big test is on Tuesday, so I don't know how I'm
going to find the time to study this weekend, but it's got to be done-
maybe I'll skip church on Sunday - I have not missed many days at all,
but I may have to this week.

I have a gig in a couple hours so between seeing my father and the gig
I don't have any time today.
tomorrow I go to a jam in the morning then I'll take my father to the Air Expo
so I'll post some photos (even though I'll be in boy mode all day Saturday,
so forgive me) Tuesday is the big test.
no more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment