Sunday, July 22, 2012










I'm sure the service was very good, I was just little miss sleepy head, not that
I actually dozed off, but it was close -it wasn't the service I was just "relaxed"
the spirit came over me to be very, very relaxed -OK it's embarrassing.
and the Pastor really does an excellent job of  preparing and delivering the sermon,
it's just this is my blog and well in my blog, I was kind of sleepy in church honestly
and I should try to do better


Especially since next week Representative Al Franken (who I voted for,
of course) will be attending service (so I was wide awake for that announcement)


Before service I got up early to jog a bit then I emptied my coin jar and took
almost $20.00 in change to Walmart and bought some stuff -what does 20 bucks
buy you? - 2 pairs of George Control top 2X nude pantyhose $4 each and 2
bottles of Maybelline Fit foundation -$5.95 ea plus tax .  Then I went over to the
Japenese Gardens at Normandale Community College and took some pictures -
before going to church - so obviously I was up too early this morning and had been
up for several hours by  the time service started (OK it's a lame excuse -I really am
not in the habit of almost dozing off - I look forward to church)


After service I went downstairs and chatted a bit and had a good talk with a woman
about something and it was a good chat, and I talked to a couple other people so
that was fun, then I went and used the $10.00 gift card I got a couple weeks ago for
playing at a co-op and I used it on a bottle of nail polish and a piece of caramel 
(which was really good) [yes that is over $30 in makeup and pantyhose I spent
today  if you are keeping track].  Still being in a profligate mood, I went over
to a half-price bookstore and bought a book "how to have style" about picking 
fashions for various women ($2.00) and a book called "Drawing Legendary
Monsters" ($2.00) I was joking with the cashier that I didn't know I need to 
know how to draw monsters until I saw the book, and she said that happens 
a lot in the clearance section.  Anyways afterwards drove over to a nature center and
took some more pictures, and then went home -so here are a few more pictures:














No comments:

Post a Comment