Tuesday, July 24, 2012



I was really tired all day, which makes for a long day but I have tomorrow
off - The school teachers are busy, but us students have the day off -so yeah!
I'm going to go to a clothes closet and look for some skirts and blouses Wednesday
and go see my psychiatrist and go to a barbeque -so tomorrow will make up
for today which kind of really dragged along - I'm not sure  why I was so
tired, anyways it was raining a lot so I wore girls size 16 jeans, brown boots
a gold top, a blue jacket - it looked OK, but I felt kind of heavy - so
it was that kind of day - edgy, feeling heavy, feeling tired, hungry all day
(I'm skipping lunch and breakfast these days) and with a class full of
straight guys and no girls, it's not going to be as much fun as the other
classes were (well one guy might be interested in me, and I sit with
a guy I met in the last class -so it could be worse) -anyways today is over
for me as a girl and I'm going to go jog a couple miles and run some errands
so the days pretty much over as a guy too - I'll turn in early in case I am
coming down with something and that's why I was so tired - but I don't think
so- I think I just let a rainy tuesday give me "the blahs".

No comments:

Post a Comment