Wednesday, July 11, 2012



I wore my black dress and black pumps today - time is starting to run
out in class with the big test on Tuesday -so we're given a lot of homework
and assignments in class - so there's not a lot of goofing off, but I still manage
to goof off a little  and talk about my work experiences a little so class is
going well - I'm really not worried about the test but there is a lot of work
between now and then and with band practice tomorrow and the gig on
Friday - there's just not a lot of free time.

Over lunch I let my teacher hear the CD of my Pride performance -
and look at the pictures - she was surprised at how good I was -
I really don't look like a blues harmonica man in my black dress
and pumps, but the blues come from what's inside of you and
the experiences you've lived through and like they say "I've got
a right to play the blues" - I did play my concertina a bit at lunch
and yeh I'll admit - me in a dress on a park bench playing my concertina-
you really wouldn't think -now there's a bluesman - after classes
I stopped at Patrick's Cabaret to drop off the CD - but it was closed-
a guy coming out the door said the manager would be there during the
day tomorrow so I'll wear a nice outfit to class and stop by during
lunch and hand deliver my CD

Otherwise-you know  the drill - I'm going to strip, take off the makeup
and all that in a few minutes , dress  as a guy then go see my father and
spend the  rest of  the day as a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment