Thursday, July 26, 2012














My first experience with female problems - I pulled a muscle in my leg working out
this morning and it's obviously related to wearing high heels as much as I have
been lately - in fact my calf is so stiff I hobble in flats or gym shoes, but can walk 
pretty normal in low heels, but the muscle is really tight and hurts when I try
to stretch it out by pulling my toes toward me -so I might be in flats for a few days
while I heel (heel, heal, get it -groan)

Other than hobbling a bit and I really can still walk pretty good as long as I'm
in heels, class was fun and it was a good day - I wore low shiny black pumps,
a blue pencil skirt and a dark purple blouse, and since I got a really good nights
sleep I was pretty attentive -so band practice tonight ,and I'm back in guy mode
and limping pretty noticeably in my guy shoes which don't have heels.

The pictures are form yesterday at Minnehaha falls, #3 and #4 are where former
President Lyndon Johnson stood to see the falls several years ago and as you
can see, if he wanted to see the falls in drag, he would have worn a size 12
womans shoe -that would have made his  trip to see the falls a whole lot more
interesting and historic!

All right I'm just being silly, but on a political note, maybe I can get a picture
of me and Al Franken when he attends service at my church this Sunday
(I'll be the girl in high heels and walking with a cane)    

No comments:

Post a Comment