Saturday, July 28, 2012








 Two years ago I had decided I needed to try and transition but I didn't have a clue how,
so I gave notice at my job, enrolled in technical college with the money I'd saved, went to
Airventure to try and think a bit and prayed a lot and worried a lot more.


A year ago I had completed one year of tech school but it would still be several months
before I would wear a dress in public, I had just started a new job and the pay was poor 
and the hours were bad and the transition seemed to be going nowhere


Today I've gone out seven days in a row as a woman, and I'm doing my laundry right
now because if I don't people are going to stop being nice to me (and I couldn't blame them).
I've been attending classes as a woman for several months now and feel pretty comfortable 
that when I see the doctor on Tuesday that I'm ready to take the next step. and I'm confidant
that when I do take the next step I'm going to be able to find a job and support myself
in my transition - which is important to me


Anyways enough preaching -I'm very lucky to be living in Minnesota where the possibilities
for trans people are pretty good, and there is help out there when you starting asking for it.


I went to a Meetup group I belong to that went to the Arboretum (and yes I went there a
couple of days ago -so what -it's a very nice place) there where 12 people and a tour guide
and we walked around the gardens on a nice day and it was fun -so I took some pictures,
and now I'm doing my laundry - well if you're going to wear girls clothes all week, you're 
going to have to wash them on the weekend -I'm not complaining, really, I'm not .

No comments:

Post a Comment