Wednesday, July 11, 2012





Here's the info for my Friday gig - we're just working for tips, and I'll be dressed
as a guy for this one, but if they have us back I'll probably be dressed as a girl,
because I'm getting pretty close to going full-time now I think.

Anyways I'm in "Pigpen's Delight" which is just me and a guitar player,
I decided I wanted to wear a dress today -  mainly because the guy I 
talked to yesterday at lunch may decide to stop by at the same table 
today - not that I'm interested in him especially, but he seemed nice
and I do want to encourage men to come up to me and engage in 
polite conversation and who knows maybe he is interested in me,
even if I'm not interested in him especially,  you never know, 
stranger things have happened

I'm talking to the music director at the church about doing another
performance (last time I did Amazing Grace on harmonica with Mike
on Piano - it went extremely well) this time I'm talking about doing
I'll Fly Away on dulcimer -I'm not nearly as good on dulcimer as I am
on harmonica, but here's what I sound like:


My father will be probably be going home next Friday -and that will mean I no longer have 
to rush home from class and change into guy clothes after that - so that's good news for
a couple reasons -he's doing really well, and I get to finally get to start spending entire days
dressed up - finally! I just have to be patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment