Thursday, July 12, 2012


 

During Lunch break I ran over to Patrick's Cabaret and dropped
off a CD of me and my band - and I got to put it in the hands of
the guy who books the music -who it turns out likes the blues (there's
a blues fest there this weekend) -so being a very good player, and
showing up in a dress at a gay bar that books blues acts - well this
might lead to a booking - I'm hopeful -I need to follow up with an
email tomorrow


The lady who enrolled me in this training program is coming in tomorrow,
and last time we talked I said I would update my resume - so I had to get
up really early today (3am) to update my resume and get my workout in
since I have band practice tonight, but I did manage to get my resume updated
and it's actually really good -I've got an excellent shot at getting a job in
September, even if I am presenting as a woman, and I do have people
supporting me in  my effort - which is crucial -so I meet with her in the 
morning and I want to show that I honestly appreciate the assistance
she's offered me, and that I am taking full advantage of an opportunity
when I am given one.


Class was fine, pretty much like any other day now, other than I drank 
a lot of coffee today - I wore the black pencil skirt, the silver top with
a black jacket and silver sandals with 3" heels 

No comments:

Post a Comment