Monday, July 16, 2012



The big test for the State Residential Energy Auditor exam is tomorrow morning
at 9am - I'm going to either wear the black skirt and jacket with the silver top
or the black dress -I'm certainly not going to wear the brown boys' suit!
(yes, that is me a couple years ago showing my puppy bitch who is an
AKC Champion now -I've lost 60# since this picture was taken) 
Today I wore a brown skirt with the dark purple top and the sandals with the 
3-1/2" heels and the felt really femme on me today - normally I don't really 
notice my heels that much, but today these heels felt maybe a little too girly,
but they're cute - it was just maybe a bit too much for a Monday


I studied all weekend and I think I'm very well prepared for the exam- I spent 
an hour or so helping a guy through the practice test - giving some one-on-one 
coaching for the exam, and he was getting a lot of it -so I think it helped.
That was my day really -take the practice test, help a guy with some test problems, 
and go over the practice test - yesterday I spent about 10 hours preparing for the 
test, tonight I'll study for the test a bit while I'm over at the facility to see my father, 
and then study a bit more when I get home - so as you can guess,
this test is priority #1.


Tomorrow at 9am I sit down for an 80 question 3-hour exam
then after class -I'm celebrating by having a few beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment