Friday, July 27, 2012



after days like today it's a good thing I'm going to be turning into a woman soon.
I'm in class and I know that the on-the job training will be starting in a couple
weeks and when the actual work starts I won't be able to wear the skirts and
heels to classes anymore -I figure I better get it in now , and so I'm wearing the
dark purple velvet top, a very tight knee length skirt with a purplish geometric 
pattern, but very tight around the tush, with a back slit so it's OK to walk in but 
a little restrictive  and then some grey pumps with 3" heels -so it's a pretty
girly outfit (one test if an outfit is girly ask yourself if the house was on fire, 

and it was 30 deg below zero outside -if a naked guy wouldn't put on anything
you are wearing right now before he ran outside into the cold- it's a girly outfit,
this outfit probably would pass that test).


So as the day progresses the instructor decides to show us some floor cleaning
equipment, and I'm really not dressed for cleaning floors, and I can just see the
hand of destiny in this one - it starts out OK with a vacuum cleaner, and an
industrial carpet cleaning machine and then it's going OK with an 18"
180 rpm floor polishing machine and even though I've never used one before,
at first I'm doing pretty good -push down on the handle the machine goes left
pull up it goes right, back and forth I'm going forward and back and left and
right and everything is OK until suddenly the machine takes off to the left and
I start spinning in a circle and the instructors saying "let go of the switch"
and I'm saying "I am!" as I'm spinning in a circle and the machine is spinning
me around and I go around at least once and maybe one and a half times
before letting both hands off the switch and the machine stops -and of course
the sight of me in my skirt and heels being spun around by this out-of control
machine is pretty funny I imagine (at least everyone else seemed to think it was funny).


I got spun around a bit and let go of the switch and it's a deadman's switch so
as soon as you let go (with both hands) it stops and I didn't break anything or
smashed into anything and other than being a little embarrassed - I was fine - 
so one smiles a little sheepishly and straighten out the wrinkles in one's skirt 
and lets a guy do it next. The problem was I wasn't letting go with both hands
at the same time -as soon as I let go with both hands it stopped, but yeah
it was embarrassing.  


Actually, when  I heard we were going to be working with the floor
equipment, and knowing the way I was dressed today in my pumps
and tight little skirt -I knew something like this would happen - 
it was predestined.


Anyways the torn calf muscle is healing good - it doesn't bother me at all
when I'm wearing heels, and in flats or tennis shoes its stiff but it doesn't
hurt - I want to exercise but I figure I better not push it - it really hurt
pretty bad yesterday morning, and so no exercise yet.


I'm back in guy mode and I'm just going to walk the dog and then
do some stuff at home tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment