Monday, July 23, 2012










The next Tier 3 class started today - and I'm totally out numbered this time -10 guys, two male
teachers, and me. I did wear a my teal skirt and matching jacket with the floral top and
the platform wedges - which is a very "summery" and very girly outfit, but in the other
two classes I wasn't the only girl in the class, and I'll probably start wearing capri's and
flats - I don't want to get too isolated by being too effeminate - but I was feeling pretty
femme today pretty much from the time I woke up - and after class I went to the
arboretum, and there was nobody there just about, and somehow walking around the
gardens in my teal, summery, very girly outfit carrying my purse on my shoulder, and the camera
in my other hand taking pictures of flowers, and not having other people around, so I didn't have
to try and act normal, I kind of loosened up and was doing the girly walk and all that and
really acting pretty femme -but no one was around so it wasn't like I was bothering any one,
I just felt like being silly- so I acted silly.
As far as class goes -this will be an important class for getting a job in a couple months
so I want to do good in it - which won't be a problem- but I want to be taken seriously
too, because I really need a job, and as much fun as wearing the skirts is, when you're
outnumbered 10 to 1, it's probably a good idea to tone down the girly stuff -but I'm still
going to wear a skirt tomorrow and on the 31st I'm wearing a dress (I have an appointment
right after class to see an Ob-Gyn about some bloodwork) so I'll figure on wearing a skirt 
a couple times a week the first couple weeks then when the on-the-job training starts,
I'll dress like I really would in the real world -girl pants, a loose top and flats -tres boring,
but getting a real job where I can present myself as a woman is a major milestone, and
so it's a matter of what is really important, and getting a job is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment