Friday, July 20, 2012














Knowing I didn't have to rush home after class today, I wore a tight black skirt,
silver top with a light black jacket and silver sandals with 2.5" heels -and planned 
on going somewhere after class looking kind of pretty.

Class went well - there was a final of course and I finished that before the other
students so I went and worked on my LinkedIn account, and the teacher took 
a picture of me (in the wig and makeup of course) and I posted that as my profile
picture - I won't be looking for a job as a guy anymore so it can save some time if
people know what I look like before the interview.  Otherwise there was a graduation
after lunch and I got my certificate -but of course that's just for the first Tier 1 class,
and the next Tier 1 class starts Monday and runs through September 21 - still it's good
to check this off. I have been attending class as a woman for two months now -
it's going well - I like it there and I have two months more before I really have to
worry about finding a job where I can present as a woman at work - but I'm confidant
I can make this work now.

Anyways my Father is home from the managed care facility -so I don't have to go over
there every day any more (yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!) so instead I went over to Como Park and
took some pictures (they're posted above).  I'm so used to changing from girl clothes 
to boy clothes every day that I think I'm going to put on my boy shorts and take the 
dog to the park and jog a couple miles and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment