Sunday, July 8, 2012


I made $11.00 in tips from my gig at the farmers market  - I spent
$8 on two pairs of nude, 2x  control top pantyhose, $1.75 plus
tax on a cup  of coffee at  the coffee house before service (I also
dropped off a promo CD with 2 tracks of my group playing at
Pride, two tracks the duo playing a farmers market, and three 
pictures of me (in drag) on stage at Pride - so maybe Roxanne
will play it on Fresh Fruit (a queer radio show on KFAI).  Then 
with a single solitary $1.00 bill in my purse and to my name* I drove
over to church and dropped it in the offering plate - so I'm broke again.


(*excludes the $1 bill I keep that CeeCee Russel  gave me the first time I 
ever performed in drag (at the Gay90's) and a  $1 bill I've kept for 
about 6 years now from a day I seriously thought about giving up the Blues
forever (well that's what I wrote on the bill, but it didn't happen -so
these two momento bills don't count)


A friend of mine and her girlfriend showed up for service and I sat
with them then after service They headed  out right after service,
but  I had a snack downstairs and chatted with Denise (my 
doupleganger) a bit, exchanged phone numbers and headed over
to the James Ford Bell museum -which is free on Sundays


They have a good new exhibit on moths and butterflies upstairs
and pretty interesting display of some really odd stuff -like a three
bodied pig, a ram skull with 4 horns, a platypus skeleton - all the 
feathers of a pigeon layed out ( a pigeon has about 4000 feathers
I would have never guessed that) a really interesting mummified
pigeon (seriously it is really fascinating - I can't describe it -but
it is seriously a fascinating object) and some other cool stuff -
so walking around in sandals with 4" heels - I was anxious to 
get home because my feet hurt -now I have to undress and get
into my boy clothes and see my father and all that - but I am in 
full makeup as I right this (yeah!) 


anyways - I'm wearing a red leather skirt, reddish-purple blouse tan 
leather sandals with 4" heels and ouch my feet hurt and in a couple
minutes  I'll be dressed  as a guy (sigh)


UPDATE -so I just got home again (as a guy this time) and I have the 
door to my basement room open and my dog is just outside the door 
some big black, short haired dog comes strolling in to my room! A little
suprised - I go "you have to leave friend" and very calmly he walks out
 and when he's outside again I pet him  -he's a nice  dog but it
was pretty surprising to have somebody else's  dog stroll into my
bedroom like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment