Monday, July 9, 2012




Class was pretty easy so I spent a lot of time helping the guys get through
the math - of course before I decided I wanted to be poor and walk 
around in a dress I was a Sr Sales Engineer with a BSME and 
all that - I used to make $60,000/yr which isn't very  much considering
what I really did for the companies I worked for - I was seriously
underpaid, but whatever - it made it easier to reach the point where
I could two years ago in July leave Engineering, go back to tech school
for an HVAC residential diploma, get a Boilers license and volunteer at
my gay church as a boiler operator, lose 60  pounds,  work as a contractor
doing furnace, AC, and boiler tune-ups, and  then when I got laid off
because of the unusually warm winter start showing  up at
Job Fairs in a skirt, which is how I wound up getting to enroll as a 
trans-woman in this worker retraining program studying for the 
state energy auditor exam -and  after this class taking some building 
maintenance courses after this -which is a very boring  explanation
so let's get back to my day in class:
-I finished the exercises early and went around
helping the other students ( well the guys, at least :) ) so I had  fun,
and was actually being useful at the same time.
The teacher had on a nice outfit and a really pretty scarf, and I had
on my jean skirt, black knee high boots with the 2.5" heels and a black
top - casual but still I was in a skirt - I may wear capris on tuesday.
I'm going to go undress in a minute, put on my boy stuff and take
my mother over to see my father -I'm hoping my father will be well
enough to leave the facility soon and then I won't have to go back to being
dressed as a guy every night -which will be a really, really nice change
PS- I just got a check in the mail my part of the settlement of the
Hanson v Google settlement fund - $0.14, yes 14 cents oh well..


No comments:

Post a Comment