Monday, July 2, 2012



Day #1 of Tier 3 - a 12 week course - I wore white capris, a black shirt
and black flats - I wanted to look casual and not too femme because
I didn't know what the class would be like -it's quite a bit smaller
(about 10 students or so) the teacher is young and very pretty,
but she seems approachable.

There is a lot of material to cover in a very short time - the State
Energy Auditor test is on Wednesday July 17th - and the manual is
a huge three-ring folder and then we get the textbook tomorrow!
My free-time just disappeared - I'll be spending a lot of time reading
this material over the next couple weeks - it's really easy but there is
a lot to read and I really need to pass this test.

That's all I got -I'm back in boy mode to go see my father at the managed
care center, tomorrow I'm thinking of wearing regular girl jeans and a
more colorful top -but I'll be back in a skirt after the holiday at least
a couple days a week. The class is from 9 to 3:30 with a half hour
lunch and all told I was dressed for 8 hours or so, but it really didn't
seem that long because I was in a classroom almost all the time.

I got my UCare card today so I'm going to call about doing the
blood work that is required to go on hormones -even though
I'm still not planning to go on hormones -at least I'd know
where I stood.   Otherwise same old same old

No comments:

Post a Comment