Sunday, July 29, 2012
















So like an expectant father, I made a practice drive from my classes 
to the clinic only it was on Sunday and the training facility was closed 
and the clinic was closed - so it probably seems a little silly, but I know 
where it is.  Tuesday is the day I go in for real - right after class.
I'll present my health insurance card and my photo ID and "the letter" 
and meet with the doctor, and then, well hopefully it goes well.
I think I'll wear the same outfit -but today is just a dry run to make
sure I know how to get there, and I didn't actually set foot in the building. 
but that's the clinic.


Church was kind of fun with Al Franken giving the sermon, and I got to shake
his hand so that was cool.  After church I hung out downstairs and chatted
with a bunch of people, then did the "maternity run" to the clinic -which was
a very silly thing to do I admit. Afterwards I drove to the James Ford Bell
museum and took some photos - including my foot in the cast of a dinosaur
footprint (that's one way to make my feet look dainty!) and on the bottom
the mummified pigeon - which is the coolest thing, and the fifth item down is
a really gorgeous card with cutout butterflies -I think I want to try and make
something based on that idea -it is really a very nice card

No comments:

Post a Comment