Friday, August 31, 2012



I wore a short trendy strawberry blond wig today and everybody noticed it
and seemed to like it - even though I've only been on hormones a month
I think there is some feminization of my face so the wig does look better
on me then the last time I wore it - I've been wearing the long brunette
wig for four months straight now and  I think I'll wear the short wig for a few
weeks -its a lot easier to wear.  Otherwise I wore tight girls blue jeans,
black boots with 3" heels and brownish abstract patterned top -we were doing
shop stuff and vacuuming for OJT so I wanted to wear something practical,
especially since I'll be getting all dolled up Saturday night with a black dress,
a pink corset underneath, hip pads, 4" heels, and probably the brunette wig
for my intermission gigs during the drag show at the Townhouse.

today was Payday for OJT (On the job training at my school) they didn't take
out much so the check is bigger than I thought so yeah!!!! I will have breakfast
tomorrow and have cash and check over $100 in my purse afterwards - yeah!!!
I need some makeup and pantyhose, and it'd be really nice to get a pair of ear rings
(with a real silver post) -back in January I got my ears pierced and have two
small topaz studs (my birthstone) in them and I haven't had them off since - but
I'd love to have something dangly to wear -I've never had any real ear rings so
I might spend twenty  bucks or so if I see something I like -

Saturday is super busy - I start in guy mode by my having my Dutch Garden
pancake, then taking my dog to the vet at 8am, then picking up some medicine
for my mom and dad at 9 then taking my mom shopping, then driving
my mom and dad to the Rembrandt exhibit at the Art Museum at 1:30 , then
I'll take my dog for a walk and have dinner and then finally about 7 or so I'll
get all dolled up for my musical gig at the Townhouse (I'm on sometime after 9:30 )

I'm really looking forward to Saturday night if you haven't guessed
oh I'm going to try wearing some false eyelashes too

after the show I'll probably be in guy mode the rest of the weekend and get
dressed up again Tuesday when I'm back in class -not that I don't want to
go out more, but I don't have any trans friends I can hang out with right now,
and of course the guys aren't interested in me and I'll just lay low for a weekend
and go to a musician friends picnic on Monday night, really between that, the
Rembrandt exhibit and the Saturday night gig, that's a good weekend I think.

Update - if you delete a "friend" from your phone list and then delete the
last recent phone call you made to her, and you don't know where she's
moved to because she hasn't had time for you since her recent move,
it's like this person just vanishes -it's a pretty neat trick.

I seriously couldn't believe it - last time I was at her apartment she was unemployed
and I stopped over to help her do some mock interviews and I left some practice
interview questions with her.  So she got the job but she hasn't had the time since then,
Anyways I want to start preparing for my own interviews now, so I called this
morning and asked if she could mail the sheet to me - and in the rudest way possible
she tells me that when I'm looking for a job she doesn't have time or the inclination
to take a piece of paper with some practice interview questions, stick it in an envelope
and mail it to me - and to top it off she hangs up on me, so screw it - that's what you
get for trying to help someone I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment