Sunday, August 26, 2012

Setting the Gold Standard for Lazy -
I'm sitting around playing Spider Solitaire on my computer
-it's that kind of day - a very lazy, summer day.
I didn't feel like getting dressed up for church - not any good
reason for not getting dressed up, I just didn't feel like it - so
I went in boy mode -a lot of people were kidding me about
not being dressed up because I was dressed so casually that
it was obvious I was just being lazy.
now I did get up early and jogged a couple miles and had the
#13 meal at McDonalds then flew my remote control airplane
for a bit and did a loop (before tearing the wing coating off
the wing and repairing it - the plane is fine) - but round about
8am I decided I just didn't want to get all dressed up and
spend all afternoon strolling around some zoo or museum, I'd
rather just walk my dog, so I went in boy mode and took my dog
over to the coffee house so they could meet her there, then I went to
church, and got kidded about "where's your sister?" and stuff like
that, and my poor puppy sat in the truck for an hour or so, but I
made it up to her taking her for a three hour off -leash walk at
a park that has a barge for going across a river with ropes -so
you stand on the barge and pull the ropes to cross the river -
it's kind of fun, of course my dog jumped in the river and played
in the river for ten minutes, and on the way back i layed down
on the barge to sun myself a bit (it being a very lazy day) and my dog
jumped in the river jumped up on the barge, walked over me sopping
wet and then jumped back in the river - seriously -she can be
really obnoxious sometimes,
anyways afterwards I played some Spider Solitaire then drove my
mom to the store and went to a dog park and took a nap on a picinic
table picked up mu mom and took her home, played some Spider
Solitaire, ate dinner, emailed the Clare House that I wanted to do some
volunteer work for them, played another game of Spider Solitaire
and wrote this blog, I think I'm going to take my dog for a walk
because right now my mom is yelling at her - so she's in trouble and
it's best to leave the scene of the crime at times like these

No comments:

Post a Comment