Friday, August 10, 2012



I'm on strike -I went to classes 8 hours per day for five days this week -the entire
time dressed as a woman and I'm on strike -I'm going back to being a boy this
weekend - in fact I'm even wearing boy's underwear under my boys shorts and shirt
and tennis shows.  Actually I'm going out jogging with the dog and wearing a wig while
jogging would be hot and it would make the wig all sweaty - but I am going to be boy
all weekend because I have 4 gigs and it's just a whole lot more convenient right
now to do the music stuff as a guy.

It was a long week now that I'm going 8 hours per day, and the lack of money means
I don't have enough basic supplies (like foundation -I'm using some bottles
that are the wrong shade and eye liner -I used a really black pencil which is just too
dark -I  need a blue shade eye liner and I'd like to try other shades of lipstick than
the two choices I have and I have one bottle of nail polish and I want to save that for
special occasions, I'm out of blush now, etc -you get the picture -financially I'm on
fumes).  hopefully I can make a few bucks this weekend at the gigs and have
some fun playing too, of course.  I like playing -this should be a good weekend.

Class was OK, but eight hours in a class room is a long day at the end I worked an
hour cleaning and mopping the break room and front entrance - which is an easy job,
but I'm getting paid for it dressed as a woman! So I want to do a good job at it,
because I've worked to get to this point, and you don't take anything for granted.

I wore capris, brown flats, and a brown button shirt - I don't think I look good in capris,
but they're so popular that I'm trying to get used to wearing them as casual/work wear.
Actually I don't think any woman looks very good in capri's vs a good fitting pair of
jeans - but they are very popular for women my age to wear during the day so
I'm trying to get used to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment