Monday, August 27, 2012


so I'm a chicken, next time I'll do it.  I put on a cute light tan skirt,
gold top and brown leather sandals with about 3-1/2 heels ( a very
nice looking outfit) and went off to class this morning with the intent
of applying for a part-time maintenance job after work. But, after a long
day at school I just didn't feel like it - there's a lot of stress involved
in gearing up to walk in a place wearing a skirt and apply for a job -
it's just a big step and I didn't manage it today, but it also isn't a
very good job and part of it was that was it really isn't a very good
job and I should wait for a job I really want before I put myself through
all this stress - stress for the sake of practicing being under stress is
idiotic.  Especially considering I have go to the dentist tomorrow
before class and Wednesday I see my psychiatrist and then go to
a Job Fair (and I have been to several job fairs in drag and am
comfortable going to these) -so that is enough stress for this week
I think

No comments:

Post a Comment