Tuesday, August 7, 2012




Well my Cholesterol test came back and the mail was addressed to Stacy
(it's kind of neat receiving mail now). My cholesterol is a little high but I didn't
 fast 12 hours like I was supposed to either, so I don't have to take the test
again, and I need to cut some things like simple sugars out of  my diet
(which I need to do anyways) -then on the Immunization tests I have to
go back tomorrow and then I wont have to go to a doctor again until next month
considering it's been years since I've seen a doctor -it'll be nice to stay out
of doctor's office's for awhile.
I change the  patch tomorrow -so that's one week! -I'm getting used to the
medication levels. The biggest effects are that I'm sleeping really well, I have
zero desire to feel my boy parts, I still feel edgy right after I take the spiro,
but not nearly as much, my balance is slightly off sometimes, I've actually
lost a pound or two and I'm thinking a little clearer (probably because I'm
sleeping a lot better). It's not really what I expected but it's only been a week.

Class was a little frustrating - and I won't go into what was frustrating about
today, but we are getting a new teacher tomorrow and the last teacher was
really good and the next teacher is going to require some patience -that and
sorting out this immunization stuff which is just frustrating, and a two hour
group meeting that went really slowly and just wasn't relevant to me in my
situation and getting an A on a test but not being nearly as well prepared
for the test as I should have been, it was just a lot of frustrating little things.

Oh did I mention I got a 94% on a test today - honestly I should have
prepared for it and done better, but things are kind of getting away from me
right now - I just don't feel like I'm in control of things like I did before
(maybe that's an effect of the hormones)

Anyways I wore the jeans skirt, an abstract pattern blouse and black boots,
and I'm on the new, longer schedule - 9 to 5:30 so it's a full day from now
until September 21st and after tomorrow I'll actually be doing some on-the-job
training and getting paid for it, so that will be my first paycheck as a girl
(I'm not including my two $50 amateur night wins as a drag queen at the Gay90's)

No comments:

Post a Comment