Thursday, August 23, 2012



Several years ago I bought a ready to fly remote control airplane called the Vapor-
which is very light and it flies very slow. For whatever reason when I got it home
I left it in the box for several months and then about 6 months later I took it out
of the box and it didn't work. So I returned it got another one, and it sat in the
box for about 3-1/2 years.  So this week I took it out of the box and I've flown
it a couple times in a tennis court across from school before class. It's pretty
fun and it flies so slow that it's hard to wreck it -but I did have some "less than
perfect" landings so I have to superglue the wing surface to the frame - but 
tomorrow,  if it's not very  windy I'll be flying it again - this is my way of saying 
I'm starting to get seriously interested and involved in aviation again 

Class went really well I passed the Certified Pool Operator exam -60 questions,
I missed one (OK I got sloppy, I was done in under an hour - and I just went
to fast and didn't bother to check my answers) It was nice to get out of class
early and the class was well taught and it's a good certificate to add to my resume,
and I got to wear a blue pencil skirt a purple blouse and silver sandals  all day,
so that was fun.

The band, or what's left of it will meet tonight to discuss what's next and I want
to take my dog out for a jog before I go 

Tomorrow I'm a back up musician for one of the entrants at the townhouse for the
drag beauty pageant and I'll be dressed up for that of course.

1 comment: