Wednesday, August 1, 2012


I literally have 15 minutes to write this - so here goes -first day on the patch
and two pills per day - it didn't make me dizzy or anything but I was a little
tingly and edgy and my elbow seems sore and it shouldn't be , but it's the first
day and I know that I can be over reactive to medicine effects (take an effect
and multiply it) - really the effects seem pretty minimal and manageable so far.

I wore a dark blue pencil skirt, a light blue feminine blouse and black pumps

Class went OK - actually it's hard to focus on floor care right now and I was
a little fidgety all day.  Right after class I went over and toured the Clare
House - which is a housing project to take people with HIV and AIDS off
the street and out of shelters and put them affordable housing and work on
improving there life from that point - I want to volunteer with this group
and you have to take the tour before you can volunteer - but they were
interested that I was a musician, and I have a lot of skills and stuff to offer
and it's a very important thing they are doing - I think being in a skirt might
have increased their interest in having me as a volunteer,

anyways after that I went to group and met a couple trans women who are
post transition but pre-op and doing  well in general and that's always good
to see and a couple newer people had a lot of questions and I offered what
I could from my experiences as did some others,

I took my mom to the store and dropped her off, but I have to pick
her up at 10pm and then when I get home go to sleep, so literally
I have no more time today -bye

No comments:

Post a Comment