Wednesday, August 22, 2012



Finally a good day again - not 100% good but it was a really good day,
so on the down side the bass player in my band emailed everyone that
he's quitting the band -which is frustrating, but it's a good band and finding
another bass player won't be too difficult -but it means no practice tomorrow,
and I was looking forward to that, and I got a voicemail from from some
debt collector but I'm so broke that I just erased it without bothering to
listen to more than the first 10 seconds of it - so like I say a couple
bad things but now on the plus side -a teacher came in to teach
for the Certified Pool Operator test (we're taking the test tomorrow) and
he's very dynamic and well prepared and comfortable teaching a class,
so the day just flew by in comparison to Monday and Tuesday, and I wore
my tight abstract pattern purplish pencil skirt with a deep purple velvet blouse
and grey pumps - and I am so much more confidant being in a skirt again,
it really is so much nicer than wearing pants, even girl pants, I just really feel
better in a skirt, so I felt good walking out the door this morning,
and class went well and after class I stopped at a McDonalds (OK -not
a very good meal, and it's really very pricey, especially for what you get
a Big Mac Meal for $6.12? I mean that's not a good deal for your money)
Anyways I was getting some empty calories before group and then right
after group at the coffee house me and the guitar player from my band and a very
pretty lady I know who's entered in a drag beauty contest in St Paul on Friday
practiced our act (she's singing La Bamba and dancing, the guitar player is playing
guitar of course and I'll playing harmonica (I'll be in drag of course) -so this
practice went really well and I'm excited about doing my small part in the
Drag Pageant  - I'll be wearing my black dress with a small hip pads and a corset 
on underneath so that'll be fun getting all dolled up and it's a good act so I'm
pretty excited about it. So the remainder of this week with a test tomorrow, 
a test Friday, and the Pageant Friday night - I'm hoping this will be a fun week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment