Monday, August 20, 2012

"Personally, I think Republicans should use the medical
evidence that women can't get pregnant in legitimate rape
cases to help convicted rapists back out on the streets,
and we could toss in pedophiles who get preteen girls 
pregnant too" -(R. Todd Akin)

That's my prediction of what the idiot is going to say next.

Anyways -very frustrating day - a new teacher and he's teaching
to the test and it makes for a very long day when you've read the
material and am just sitting in class going over and over the
same stuff, just because it's on the test.

very frustrating - but it's going to get better in a couple days 
and I have to keep reminding myself I'm presenting as a woman
and that's major -so patience, girl

I wore girls blue jeans, a dark purple top and black flats

No comments:

Post a Comment