Friday, August 3, 2012



In class today we learned about stripping - of course it was stripping floor
finish off a floor, with a floor machine and a pad but this is a building maintenance
and custodial class I'm in, that sissy training school some of you folks are looking
for only that only exists in your own head - I'm working very hard to make my transition
happen and a lot of it is handling the most mundane details

For instance because I am getting on-the-job training in some custodian skills the school
will be acting as my employer and their insurance in requiring immunization against
one of the Hepatitus virus' and Tetanus (in case I was to get pricked by a needle)
and TB (to avoid spreading that to others) so Today I went to a clinic to get these
vacinations -but the place wouldn't let me get immunizations - a health care issue,
so I went to classes and when I got home arranged with my health care provider
over the phone to get set up with a doctor on Monday (and hopefully get the first
of these shots Monday -but obviously I wont be able to start the On-the-job training
on Monday and it probably wont be until Wednesday). I'm kind of mad about the
whole thing because I didn't know until last week that I needed these and the school
sent me to the wrong place and the whole thing is frustrating

Meanwhile I did get some blood drawn at my clinic (the transgender clinic is not
a regular family clinic) and I was supposed to fast for 12 hours but I was kind of pissed
off at lunch and forgot I was fasting so I had a couple cookies and some coffee - I
told the nurse and she went ahead and if there's a problem I'll have to do it again,
but I did fast for 4 hours and only ate a little so hopefully -I don't have to do this
again - she said if the test come back screwy I'll have to retest and I decided to
take my chances (especially since I have to take off from class for future clinic
visits and these count against me)

Anyways I wore a black semi-tight skirt, black pumps, a shiny patterned silver blouse,
a lightweight black and silver jacket, and I was talking to guy at lunch who was just
passing by and liked my dulcimer playing - he was kind of curious about the whole
trans thing and since he was someone I've seen in the park before - he has a
prosthetic leg and rides a bicycle -which I was kind of curious about, and it
turns out he has a good ear for music tone and plays a 12 string guitar -so
we talked about music and a little bit about being trans - he liked my dulcimer
playing  and I was glad I took the time to tune before I played -not that I'm
especially interested in him but it's nice to meet people and chat during lunch,
and who knows maybe we'll play together sometime.

Musically this weekend I'l just do the Saturday morning jam, but next weekend
I have gigs -Saturday afternoon at a Farmers Market, Saturday evening at a restaurant
Sunday afternoon at another Farmer's Market and Sunday evening at another
restaurant so that's exciting

So I'm sorry if this doesn't seem like trying to live ones life as a woman
here let me try this again:

Today I put on a dress and went to my class were they taught me how to strip;
I couldn't wait to get out on the floor and start stripping in front of all the guys
(wink, wink,)

No comments:

Post a Comment