Thursday, August 2, 2012



short day at class - the teachers had to go to a conference and I got out at
11:30 and went over to a clothes closet and picked up some girls shirts and
pants. I never have enough tops that I actually wear - and when I start
on-the-job training for floor cleaning and painting and stuff like that on Monday,
having enough girl pants is important -because I really don't want to start
wearing guy pants, and I can't wear skirts and it's going to be a problem
having enough girls pants and shirts to wear between now and Sept. 21st.

I slept very soundly but was up very early, and walked the dog in the dark and
was pretty edgy and tingly, like when you drink three or four Red Bulls
(which I haven't done in about 9 months) -but I'm starting to feel pretty normal,
I was really hungry so I had lunch today - fruit and 4 yogurt cups, and
 I'm going to check my blood pressure and if it's OK I'm going to go jog
a couple miles before band practice tonight - in boy mode.  I really need
to get home early because I didn't get a full nights sleep and I need to get
a couple immunizations required for the on-the-job work and I'll do that in
the morning then after classes I go over to the clinic and they're going to
do some additional tests -so I'm a pin cushion tomorrow ( Oh what fun)



No comments:

Post a Comment