Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Another frustrating day but tomorrow should be a good day.
Today was really long and boring and as we prepared
for the Friday test and went over the same material over
and over again for 7 hours then thankfully did an hour
of vacuuming which was kind of fun,  I thought of some
milestones in my transition and since I'm
on vacuuming detail tomorrow, I'm going to wear a skirt
 and pumps -yeah!!
(today I wore brown slacks, an animal print blouse and
brown flats)

So how about some milestones:
3 weeks on hormones (started Aug 1st)
1 month left of classes (last day Sept 21st)
almost 3 months attending classes as a woman (started May 29th)
Just over 2 years since I left my last real job to start my transition
just over 1 year since my last paying job started, and I started
mail ordering female clothes to go out in public in October
about 6 months since I got my letter for hormone therapy
(I'm a little slow sometimes)
3-1/2 months since I last kissed a guy
(oh I have to do something about that)
almost three months until my 53rd birthday
(oh my God)
1 day (tomorrow) until I dress up and present as a woman again
(well no surprise there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment