Wednesday, August 15, 2012



Another long day -sorry but a long day is a long day- even if you are presenting
as a woman - It was raining really heavy on the drive to classes and I stopped
at the coffee house and had a coffee and bagel, then drove to classes watched
three DVD's and looked over a Do It Yourself book on home repairs, after
classes did the On-the-job training for an hour then drove back over to the coffee
house for group and got home around 8pm - so I didn't get a lot done, and
didn't really learn a lot which is why I'm getting frustrated (partly) - but it's
Thursday tomorrow so I have to remember to bring boy clothes so I can
change at the coffee house after class, otherwise I'd be forced to show up
to band practice in girl clothes (OK I'm a chicken but I'm going to start showing
up dressed as a woman to practice soon -they've all ready seen me dressed up,
so it's not a big deal,but I don't want to start showing up dressed up for practice
just yet)

I wore light tan pants a brown flower print blouse and brown shoes - working
clothes again, but I'm going to dress up Friday and hit the bars so that's be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment