Tuesday, August 14, 2012



tomorrow marks two weeks on hormones, and as stupid as it sounds,
I think part of the frustration I've been feeling lately goes back to 
how nothing seems to be changing - and OK it's been two whole weeks-
I'm making fun of myself here but one looks for changes physically  and so
far there's nothing and it's way too early I know that, but the drugs do effect
you in various ways but not the way I was hoping for -at least not yet

Class was kind of long -it's a full 8 hours and the afternoon teacher was nice,
and she's very friendly, but the subject  she had to cover today (some math review) 
was not too useful (I'm an ex-engineer, so I really don't need to review basic math) 
the teacher we had in the morning might not be back for quite a while after today.

I wore some reddish brown slacks and a brown and tan animal print top
and brown flats - it was working and cleaning clothes again - I may have 
to rebel and wear a skirt in some day this week - I'm looking forward to 
band practice on Thursday and then dressing up after class on Friday and
catching the drag show at the Gay 90's on Friday and that'll be fun,
so right now it's just a matter of plugging along - I still get to present 
as a woman and get some good resume building training and I'm
getting paid for an hour a day of on-the-job training working as a woman,
and so there's so many good things about this that I just have to plug 
away these days and keeping telling myself things are changing -it's just
really slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment