Monday, August 6, 2012




I didn't faint -so it could've been worse -after class I went for the immunizations
and I'm still feeling a little woozy, and I was very nervous -but I got thru it.
I have to go back Wednesday after class, but it's a relief -three needles
and I didn't faint or anything and I can start the On-the-job training on Thursday,
so the hard parts over.

Class was OK but the new teacher for the next section looked about as nervous
as I did for the shots - so hopefully he'll relax - it was tough for him though first
day on the job in front of a new class and he's standing up in front of the class,
and his boss and the head person are both in class watching him  as he has
the class and they made us stay over for lunch (so every one is ready for a break
an hour ago and now he has to get up and teach for an hour)-so that's
about as hard as it gets -hopefully it'll get easier for him and for us.

We took a field trip before that over to a  local janitorial supply store and
some of the new floor cleaning equipment is really pretty sophisticated and
interesting.

So kind of boring day until the end then it was just plain scary, but I got my
immunizations and I should be good to go - I wore the same outfit as
yesterday, but don't tell anyone (blue pencil skirt, purple blouse, black pumps)

Me and one of the guys in the band are going to back up "the peacock lady"
at a local drag beauty pageant in a couple weeks -that will be kind of fun and
maybe it can lead to us getting booked there as a music act.

(she's a casual friend who's very pretty and passable -she was dressed up as a peacock
for Pride - and scores of people took their picture with her, while I tagged along)




No comments:

Post a Comment