Thursday, August 9, 2012


 


So I get to be a boy all weekend -yeah! I know it sounds weird -but I'm kind
of looking forward to being incognito and inconspicuous for a couple days.

I'm playing four gigs -two on Saturday and two on Sunday, and not doing the dressing and
undressing presto-chango routine, so I'll dress really casually like I used to when
I was a guy full-time -but I'm still making progress on my transition - I'll be dieting
and working out and taking the estrogen and spiro, so it' not like I'm retreating or
anything -I'm just not dressing up as a girl this weekend because for once in a very
rare time my guy obligations are enough to occupy a full weekend

the medications continue to make me a little edgy but I'm certainly getting used to it
and I'm feeling the effects a whole lot less than before. -the dose is fine but being a little
edgy is making the classes seem to last  longer

I worked an hour after class and will be paid for it -so I'm dressing as a woman
and working and getting paid for it - yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment