Thursday, May 31, 2012




day #3 - Class went well - I put on a nice brown skirt, purple top, stockings
and black pumps - and I looked cute - a couple different guys smiled at me,
which is always fun, and the material wasn't too challenging so it was good to 
be looking down at my pumps and my legs when thinks got a little slow
and start and thinking how often in my life I'd been in a classroom wishing I was
doing exactly what I was doing right now- so the class was a little too easy today
 (it was on Windows XP and basic computer stuff) but it really was lovely thinking
I'm sitting in class, wearing a skirt, and this is really nice - I'm sitting next to a
woman  of color who is a young single mother, and helping her out a little on learning
about computer - and she thanked me and patted me on the shoulder as we
called it a day - so that was cool and we're kind of becoming friends I think

After class I went to a clothes closet in Minneapolis and picked up some
free female clothes - there's a pair of girls pants I might wear, and a couple 
female shirts but I'm going to have to try some other free female clothes
places too get things I can wear, but I have enough clothes for what I'm
doing (going to class for 4 hours per day)  for a few weeks.
 I really need more outfits.  I had no idea how many pieces
of clothing I need to feel like I have anything like enough clothing to
go full time out in public during the day.

Anyways after that I went to the coffee house and bumped into 
some people I know a bit and sat outside and played my dulcimer a bit,
Then I bought some mascara and eyeliner at  a K-Mart cost $5.23.

Touching up my makeup in the truck, I headed over to the hospital
and sat and talked to my friend, who is doing well -  I was there
for about 3 -1/2 hours which is a lot longer than I thought I'd be there.
I had planned on being there an hour, but one get's to talking, and
she shared her dinner (chicken) and I stepped out for a bit when
someone she knew showed and signed back in and chatted some
more and next thing you know I'd been there from 4:30 when visiting
hours start to ten minutes to 8:00 ( visiting hours are over at 8:00) 
it was a nice visit and we talked and stuff. it was good

so that was my day - 12 hours in a skirt makes for a good day,
 I'm tired, so I'm calling it a night


1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy. Love reading your entries. ours is a blog I can identify with. Keep it up and although I am not much of a comment leaver, be sure, I read every one. Julia

    ReplyDelete