Tuesday, May 29, 2012




Worker Training Class Day 1 - I did it, it went really well - I wore beige womans
pants a print blouse, brown flats - I'll wear a dress or a skirt on Friday, but really
I'm presenting myself as a woman, they're calling me she and her, I'm allowed to
use the womans restroom, what more do you want?  At one point I gave my name
and I used my legal name (boy name) and the lady looked at me quizically and I
added I use Stacy, and she asked "so you haven't changed it yet?" - there is
a lot of acceptance and a lot of protection against people being threatening,
but really the environment is a classroom and everyone's been nice.
 I did use the Womans restroom and as  I'm touching up my lipstick and checking my
blouse is pulled down right, another student walks in and goes "Oh you
look beautiful" -I smiled and said thanks, but yeh you get sh** in the womans
restroom too, if you are too femme

Anyways I'm going over to the hospital in a bit to see my friend and I'm
going to take a quick nap, then walk the dog then go over there,
come home grab dinner dress up as a guy and go to a music jam
and then I'm back in class early Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment